As a Sales Administrator, you will be an integral part of the Sales Planning & Administration team, reporting directly to the Sales Planning & Administration Manager. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to coordinate and manage the sales program, ensuring accurate, timely, and comprehensive administration of all sales activities. This meticulous administration enables us to conduct precise analysis and reporting, ultimately driving sales growth.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the contract management process, including year agreements and selective distribution agreements.
- Managing the legal review of contracts.
- Recording yearly sales program agreements and monitoring compliance.
- Preparing turnover data by customer or channel and communicating monthly/quarterly turnover information to customers.
- Administering and overseeing yearly and quarterly customer bonuses.
- Following up with the sales team and customers to address issues related to sales programs and bonus contracts.
- Assisting in the management and control of the Sales Program Management System (SPMS) process.
- Providing comprehensive Sales Program overviews and related reports.
- Managing the administration and filing of Sales Program claims from customers.
- Reviewing sales program requests for payment accuracy.
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of sales programs provided by the Sales team.
- Accurately recording sales programs in the system.
- Ensuring proper cost allocation.
- Coordinating with Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) regarding SPGM (Sales Program Management) claims and payments.
- Continuously evaluating sales processes to streamline and eliminate unnecessary activities.
- Conducting monthly and ad-hoc price and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) uploads for all business units.
- Preparing and verifying stock compensation claims.
What We Offer
Our organization provides you with a platform to showcase your abilities in an ever-evolving environment. We are seeking proactive, determined, flexible, innovative, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. You will become part of an international, passionate, innovative, collaborative, and performance-driven work environment. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of employee benefits.
The ideal Sales Administrator should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Economics.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role (administration and contract management), preferably within a multinational context.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English and Dutch (knowledge of French is a plus).
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with ERP systems.
Key competencies for success in this role include:
- Customer orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Analytical and interpretive abilities
- Effective planning and organization
- High attention to detail
If this sounds like a match to you, apply now!
Send your resume to email@example.com, apply on top via application button or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information