We currently have an exciting opportunity within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) department for a Demand Planner. As a Demand Planner, your primary responsibility will be to maintain weekly forecast and delivery plan information for the assigned Business Unit. Your goal is to ensure a seamless flow of information and goods between customers, sales teams, sales support, Product Managers, and the manufacturing facilities.
You will report directly to the SCM Demand Planning Manager and will also have a secondary reporting line to the relevant Product Manager.
- Consistently update the consolidated Forecast in our planning systems on a weekly basis.
- Review the supply plan in our ERP system and align it with the Forecast.
- Prepare PSI (Production, Sales, Inventory) data, including inventory, sales performance, and shipment details.
- Lead and participate actively in weekly S&OP meetings with Sales, Marketing, Product Managers, and SCM.
- Prepare and engage in Collaborative planning sessions with key accounts.
- Manage End-of-Life (EOL) and New Product Introduction (NPI) processes.
- Address and resolve inbound and purchase-related issues.
- Conduct monthly Consensus Forecast meetings with Sales, Marketing, Product Managers, and SCM.
- Allocate Sales over various accounts, manage shortages, and prevent excess inventory.
- Analyze and respond to over-Forecast requests, promotions, and spot offers.
- Analyze Channel Inventory, Sell Out, and Sell Through data to generate Forecasts and prevent excess or shortage of inventory.
- Collaborate with Sales teams on the Forecasting process and provide support to customers.
- Act as a backup for other Product Groups (PGs).
- Maintain and report weekly Consensus forecast.
- Provide quantity forecast information and influence changes to the Consensus forecast based on market dynamics, targets, and business reviews.
- Keep forecast reports up to date to enhance visibility, accuracy, and the timing of business information for better planning, forecasting, and operational decisions.
- Report on and enhance supply visibility.
What We Offer:
- A fulfilling career with a globally leading company that is constantly evolving.
- Full-time employment (40 hours per week).
- A competitive base salary based on your education and experience.
- An annual performance-related bonus.
- Collective healthcare insurance with a contribution.
- Pension premium contribution.
- Daily provision of fresh fruit.
- Attractive discounts on our exceptional products.
The ideal Demand Planner should possess the following qualifications, knowledge, and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain or Marketing.
- 2-5 years of experience in an international sales environment.
- A keen ability to bridge the gap between the commercial process and production planning.
- Proficiency in demand planning with a good grasp of market dynamics.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications and MRP-based logic.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility and a collaborative team-oriented approach.
- Effective presentation skills.
If this sounds like a match to you, apply now!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply on top via application button or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.