Are you ready to join a rapidly expanding team with an impressive clientele? We’re on the lookout for a dynamic and ambitious Client Director to play a pivotal role in steering the success and continuous growth of our team. We’re seeking individuals who are not only adept at market research but are also agile, innovative, and possess excellent client relationship skills, thriving in a dynamic environment. The primary focus of this role is to drive and support business growth, measured by successful bookings.
- Facilitate and develop materials for client meetings.
- Craft compelling research proposals.
- Negotiate and sell research projects catering to brand, communication, and product innovation client requirements.
- Collaborate with the research team to oversee project implementation, from kick-off to pre-reporting, recommendations, and insights presentation.
- Cultivate and nurture enduring client relationships.
We are looking for a hands-on individual capable of multitasking and client engagement. The ideal candidate manages accounts with maturity and agility, taking ownership of client relationships and meeting budgetary targets.
A Client Director is:
- Commercially minded and action-oriented.
- Capable of comprehending client needs within a research context.
- Possesses a strong understanding of research methodology and content.
- A compelling storyteller.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication.
- Hands-on and proactive.
- A flexible thinker.
- An insights provider.
The Client Director will report directly to a Group Account Leader.
What We Offer:
- A challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative global company.
- A flexible work environment that encourages ownership and pride in your work.
- (International) growth opportunities aligned with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture workplace surrounded by ambitious colleagues with a “can-do” mentality.
- A competitive salary package, including a robust pension scheme, 25 days of paid leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, even for cycling!).
If this sounds like a match to you, apply now!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply on top via application button or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.