Do you want to develop yourself while working in a fast-paced and continuous changing international environment? You like to contribute to the success of an organization and you are not afraid of a challenge? Then we might have an interesting opportunity for you to join our client as a:
As Sales Administrator you will be part of the Pricing & Sales Administration team consisting of 4 members including this position, and you will be reporting directly to the Pricing & Sales Administration Manager. As Sales Administrator you will be responsible for coordinating and administrating the sales program to ensure correct, timely and complete administration of all sales activities to enable correct analyzing and reporting to stimulate sales growth.
The working activities will be:
- Coordinate local and international sales contract process (commercial year agreements);
- Manage the approval process for the commercial year agreement bonus and legal review of contracts;
- Timely and accurately register yearly sales program agreements in GERP and monitor the agreements;
- Prepare turnover data by customer or channel and inform customer with monthly/quarterly turnover information;
- Administrate and control yearly & quarterly customer bonuses;
- Follow up with sales team & customers regarding sales program and contract bonus;
- Support with the management & control of the SPMS (Sales Program Management System) process;
- Processing SPMS claims from customers in a timely and proactive manner;
- Guide the financial settlement of Consumer Cashback Promotions;
- Coordinate with AP/AR regarding SPMS claims/payment and chargeback cases;
- Provide SPMS overviews and related reports;
- Ensure completeness and correctness of SPMS administration in order to facilitate a correct and complete administration to enable correct analysing and reporting;
- Support with Financial Monthly Closing;
- Back up for Pricing and stock protection operations;
- Review and improve sales program related policies (i.e. customer rebate, Int. bonus, price protection, Co-Op and Sell-Out support);
- Taking ownership and provide management support in ‘ad-hoc’ projects and activities;
- Continuously review sales processes to simplify, reduce or eliminate unnecessary activities.
What does our client offer?
Our client offers you the place to show what you are capable of in a continuous developing organization. Therefore we are looking for pro active, determined, flexible, innovative and enthusiastic new colleagues. You will be part of a working environment that is international, passionate, innovative,
We-not-I and performance orientated. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of employee benefits.
What are we looking for?
You have the following knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor degree preferably in the area of Business or Economics;
- 3-4 years relevant working experience in a similar function, preferable within a multinational;
- Fluent in English and Dutch both written and verbal (French is a pre);
- Advanced user with MS office;
- Experience with ERP systems;
The following competencies are important:
- Planning & organizing
- Possess ability to analyse and interpret information
- Well organized
- Strong personality
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Flexible in a rapidly changing environment.
Are you interested in this position? Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.