What to expect?
As Sales Administrator you will be part of the Pricing & Sales Administration team consisting of 4 members excluding this position, and you will be reporting directly to the Pricing & Sales Administration Manager.
As Sales Administrator you will be responsible for coordinating and administrating the sales program to ensure correct, timely and complete administration of all sales promotions.
The working activities will be:
– Support with the management & control of the SPMS (Sales Program Management System) process;
– Processing SPMS claims from customers in a timely and proactive manner;
– PIC for the Pricing requests and stock protection operations;
– Review and improve sales program related policies (i.e. price protection, Co-Op and Sell-Out support);
– Taking ownership and provide management support in ‘ad-hoc’ projects and activities.
What do we offer?
– A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
– A fulltime – 40 hours per week – job;
– A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
– Secondary benefits like an annual performance related bonus, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
– And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
What are we looking for?
You have the following knowledge and experience:
– MBO or Bachelor degree (in the area of Business admin or Economics);
– Fluent in English and Dutch both written and verbal;
– Basic Excel knowledge;
– Experience with ERP systems.
The following competencies are important:
– Accurate and organized;
– Good communication skills;
– Proactive and flexible attitude.
Apply below, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.