Are you curious? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you data driven, business focused and service oriented? Join this company as Research Manager and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help as they turn data from surveys, social media and enterprise systems into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands drive innovation, brand engagement and customer value.
Responsibilities of a Research Manager:
• Responsible for the day to day delivery of projects from A to Z as part of a research team, working closely with other Research Managers (also worldwide) and Sales Consultants.
• Designs and delivers quantitative, online research studies.
• Develop questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study.
• Working together with Project Managers for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
• Develop analysis and reporting plans.
• Write clear and insightful reports with clear summaries and conclusions & recommendations.
• Direct client management and client presentations.
• Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
• Able to express yourself perfectly in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
• Pro-active and eager to learn.
• Good at making clients happy by delivering excellent service.
• Enjoys communicating with clients.
• Willing to manage and execute all steps of a research project.
• Passionate about brands and products.
• Creative & fun to work with.
• Able to show initiative and a resourceful problem-solver.
• Flexible and likes to work within a dynamic organization.
• A Master degree in e.g., Marketing / Business Administration / Psychology / Economics / Industrial Design, Consumer Sciences.
• 2 – 5 years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques. Either at agency or client side.
• Strong analytical skills.
• A can-do attitude.
• Attention to detail, in combination with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
• Effective communication skills in English and Dutch: oral and written.
• Experience in project management.
• Experience in client management.
• A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
• Experience with SPSS, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Interest in interpreting numbers and other data, ability to translate those into actionable results and insights for clients.
What do we offer?
• Challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing, global company
• A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility
• Career opportunities
• 25 paid days of leave
• A competitive salary package
Interested in this position? Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.