Do you want to develop yourself in a rapidly changing, international and innovative environment? Would you like to contribute to the success of our organization and are you not afraid of a challenge? Then we might have an interesting opportunity for you to join our team as a Digital Brand Marketeer.
What are you going to do?
In this position you are an integral role within the B2C Marketing Team and responsible for setting up marketing activities and plans to further grow the brand. You create the synergy effect of our marketing activities, think of a clearer brand identity. To achieve this goal (one of your goals), it is your job to set up and implement an overarching digital strategy. Below you can read a summary of your duties and responsibilities:
• Continuously connecting business units to follow and execute the brand strategy both internally (e.g. stakeholders) and external (e.g. campaigns);
• Monitoring brand identity and strategy and supporting marketers in consistent communication and campaigns;
• Monitor and optimize ROI in marketing investments such as media campaigns;
• Primary point of contact for our agencies;
• Responsible for the strategy of the digital platforms and channels of both paid and owned media;
Responsibilities in a media project or campaign include:
• Develop and execute an overarching media strategy, including; – Paid media: direct of agency, influencer marketing, paid PR;
• Owned media: social media, lg.com and others;
• Set up and implement ATL campaigns
• Set up and implement media buy-outs;
• Report progress and results of activities to each BU, such as: – Project specific reports (approval-progress-evaluation report);
• Weekly reporting of data and advice on optimization;
What do we offer?
• A career with a world-leading company that is constantly evolving (never a dull moment);
• A full-time position (40 hours per week);
• A competitive basic salary depending on your education and experience;
• Secondary employment conditions such as a performance-related bonus, collective health insurance and pension premium contribution;
Who are you?
• Holds a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing;
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the same industry;
• Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and oral;
• Advanced user with MS office (excel);
In addition, the following properties are important:
• Being able to work independently and result-oriented;