We are looking for a Client Director Market Research for one of our fast growing clients, a global provider of consumer analytics and insights. Someone who is able to engage clients with a hands-on mentality. You will be responsible for the client relationship and budgeting and be able to lead the accounts in a mature and nimble way. On top of that, you will be consulting with the Managing Director and opening and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
If this sounds like a match for you, apply now for:
Client Director Market Research
Your primary objective will be to expand existing business in your book of business and generate new business.
To realize this, you need to:
• Have creative input for client meetings.
• The capability to develop client proposals.
• Arrange and attend business meetings.
• Close the deal.
• Brief the research team (kick off, pre-reporting, recommendations).
• Present insights (add medior consultancy) and close the loop towards sales (leads).
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for a Client Director who:
• Has 3-5 Years of relevant experience.
• Has an honest interest in our clients/prospects.
• Is commercial in thinking and doing.
• Has solid knowledge of research methodology and content.
• Is strong in communication; written and verbal.
• Has high understanding of client needs and demands in a research set up.
• Is hands-on and proactive.
• Is a flexible thinker in solutions.
• Provides insights
• Is fluent in both Dutch and English.
What Do We Offer
• A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
• A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
• (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
• An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
• A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
• An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply on top via application button or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.