Are you someone who is able to thrive in a quota driven environment? Someone with excellent knowledge of custom communities and their use for market research initiatives. Then we have an interesting position as Business Development Manager for you!
What are your responsibilities:
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the Business Development and Account Management for our clients. Selling products and services package, and provide assistance to our clients when needed. You always meet or exceed all revenue and retention rates. Moreover, you are able to build excellent client relationships by offering insightful and strategic input to their business. You establish partner relationships with clients that meet the criteria for their partnership plan. Besides all that, you will participate in all ongoing trainings, and input all the relevant data into the database.
What skills do you bring:
• Knowledge of the market research sector and its’ industry in general, and the positioning and benefits of online research to our clients and prospects.
• Understand the research and business issues and reasons for purchasing services with every key decision maker.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the product enhancements as well as how they relate to relevant business and research issues end-clients face.
• Be able to provide assistance to clients when and where needed / requested
• Be knowledgeable regarding all areas of product feasibility and timing, how to assess feasibility and timing and what steps can be taken to increase feasibility or decrease timing.
• Continually stay abreast of new product offerings, market research industry issues and competitive strengths and weaknesses.
You skills towards internal customers:
• Ensure proper client expectations are set regarding timing and delivery.
• Participate in client communication regarding delivery issues as necessary.
• Respond promptly to internal requests for action.
Desired Skills and Experience as Business Development Manager
• Minimum 3+ year’s proven consultative sales experience is a must.
• Experience in the market research industry is a must.
• Knowledge of custom communities and their use for market research initiatives
• Native Dutch, but also excellent in the English language.
• Minimal a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or a sales concentration.
• Proven track record of sales success.
• Consistent over achievement of sales quotas.
• Track record for business development with new and existing clients
• Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment.
• Internet research experiences are a significant advantage.
• Excellent oral skills to speak directly to clients and make sales presentations remotely to small and large groups.
• Excellent writing skills to respond to requests for proposals and bids • Ability to develop and conduct effective client presentations via the telephone and online presentation tools.
• Cold-calling skills to arrange (online) appointments with clients and prospects.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as in a team environment. Success-driven.
• Ability to be flexible and self-motivated.
• Excellent inter-personal and inter-departmental skills.
• Maintain positive attitude.