Do you want to develop yourself while working in a fast-paced and continuous changing international environment? You like to contribute to the success of an organization and you are not afraid of a challenge? Then we might have an interesting opportunity for you as accounting assistant.
What will you do?
You will join the Finance Team of the Benelux Sales subsidiary which is responsible for ensuring all accounting operations and providing accurate reporting of the financial data of the company.
Your main responsibilities as accounting assistant will include:
• Checking and recording (define/allocate and book expenses) of incoming invoices;
• Data entry in the ERP system and distributing invoices for approval;
• Preparing and approving of invoices for payment in ERP;
• Liaising with the Accounting Manager to ensure that financial practices and procedures follow consistent reporting and are according to “LGE and Dutch GAAP”;
• In addition to the Accounts Payable tasks you will also assist in all related processes regarding the General Ledger administration;
• Any other ad-hoc tasks;
What do we offer you?
• A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
• A fulltime – 40 hours per week – job;
• A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
• Secondary benefits like an annual performance related bonus, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
• And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
• A Bachelor or Master degree related to Finance/Accounting;
• Starter level (Zero to two years working experience) in a similar function;
• Fluent in English and Dutch (both written and verbal);
• Advanced user with MS office (especially Excel);
• Customer orientation (service oriented);
• Possess ability to analyze and interpret information;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Accurate, reliant and professional;
• Positive can-do mentality;