Our client is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life by delivering cutting-edge products and services that offer increased functionality and enjoyment. As a global leader, they are committed to achieving excellence in product innovation, market leadership, and fostering the growth of their people. If you’re eager to be part of the European Standards and Environment team, specifically focusing on Product Compliance, and you’re up for a challenge, then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join their team as:
Regulatory Affairs Assistant (Product Compliance)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Keep a close watch on European Union product regulations and policies from various sources, including industry associations like APPLiA and DIGITALEUROPE. Pay special attention to eco-design, energy labeling regulations, and safety-related regulations pertinent to our products.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts/specialists within the Product Compliance team to prepare comprehensive reports on EU regulations and standard developments for the Headquarter and Business Units.
- Guide and oversee mandatory product information registration in accordance with applicable EU legislation, such as EPREL and EUDAMED.
- Assist in managing market surveillance cases from government authorities and other relevant compliance verification organizations, maintaining a comprehensive database of all cases.
- Conduct ad hoc compliance checks on product information to ensure compliance with relevant EU legislation and provide feedback to the Headquarter and Business Units.
- Offer support to EU Subsidiaries by addressing general inquiries related to product compliance issues.
- Efficiently manage various information sources, documents, and communications to facilitate collaboration within the Product Compliance team.
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in fields such as electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, or interdisciplinary energy and environmental studies.
- Possess knowledge and a keen interest in how EU product legislation impacts compliance assurance for electronic products, particularly in terms of energy efficiency, performance, and safety.
- Familiarity with EU legislation development and standard-making processes is a valuable asset.
- Exhibit proficiency in preparing PowerPoint reports and clear, concise email communication.
- Demonstrate a systematic approach to managing complex information and documents and an ability to efficiently manage work processes.
- Ideally, have 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant industry.
- Display fluency in both verbal and written English communication, with proficiency in an additional language being a plus.
- Show a strong commitment to delivering quality work and upholding personal integrity.
- Previous experience in working within a multicultural and multidisciplinary team is advantageous
If this sounds like a match to you, apply now!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply on top via application button or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information