For a innovative market research firm we are looking for a Senior Research Manager / Team Leader: Brand Engagement
This Market Research company strongly believes in listening to its customers and helping them get various research projects on the road. They run all aspects of market research, from testing new flavours to evaluating a webshop and optimalizing customer experience. For this, they need a motivated and hands-on researcher with superiour knowledge of market research.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of international and local research projects, and act as the main contact for the key global accounts – personally leading those projects from A to Z.
- You will work closely with Client Directors and manage Junior Research and Project Managers to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights into some of the world’s most exciting, innovative companies.
- The position gives you a catalyst to develop quickly into the role of Team Leader.
- Brand Engagement research includes brand tracking studies, campaign evaluations, pre-testing studies, social insight studies, and more for various accounts, where you will be the main contact for clients.
- Has 5+ years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- Is a specialist in brand and media research
- Has a commercial focus, as well as experience managing and building client relationships
- Is very capable of turning data into actionable stories that will inspire clients
- Is eager to take ownership of all steps of a research project, from survey setup to client delivery
- Has experience or interest in coaching, motivating, and inspiring (managing) research and project managers
- Enjoys talking to clients, and is confident in presenting the team’s findings
- Is proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SPSS
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written (knowledge of German is a plus)
Interested in this position? Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.