For a fast growing innovative market research firm we are looking for a Team Leader /Senior Research Manager
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will be coaching and managing a small research team
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of international and local research projects, and act as the main contact for the key global accounts – personally leading those projects from A to Z.
- You will work closely with Client Directors and manage Junior Research and Project Managers to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights into some of the world’s most exciting, innovative companies.
- Has 3- 5 years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- Is a specialist in brand /media and innovation research
- Has a commercial focus, as well as experience managing and building client relationships
- Is very capable of turning data into actionable stories that will inspire clients
- Is eager to take ownership of all steps of a research project, from survey setup to client delivery
- Has experience or interest in coaching, motivating, and inspiring (managing) research and project managers
- Enjoys talking to clients, and is confident in presenting the team’s findings
- Is proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SPSS
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written (knowledge of German is a plus)
Interested in this position? Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.