Do you want to develop yourself in a rapidly changing international environment? Would you like to contribute to the success of an organization and are you not afraid of a challenge? Then we may have an interesting job opportunity for you!
We are looking for a TAX / VAT Assistant for a leading international organization specializing in electronic products. It concerns a temporary assignment for a pregnancy replacement (4 months). The organization is based in Amstelveen.
You will join the European Tax (ETX) Team which is responsible for handling VAT issues of the European Sales subsidiaries.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring the accuracy of the VAT related entries initiated by the AR & AP teams;
• Ensure that (EU) VAT is applied and booked according local VAT guidelines;
• Prepare monthly VAT returns, EU Sales listings and intrastat reports for affiliated companies;
• Prepare yearly foreign VAT claims;
• Perform VAT accounts reconciliation and analysis;
Who are you?
• HBO working and thinking level with preference in the field of Tax / Vat , Accounting or Finance;
• Zero to two years of work experience;
• Excellent command of spoken and written English is required, Dutch is an advantage
• Knowledge of MS Office;
• Well organized
• Strong personality
• Good communicative skills
• Analytical, accurate, eager to learn, organized, stress resistant, able to receive and provide constructive feedback and solid knowledge of VAT
Interested? Then apply right away or call 020-7162747 for more information.
International leading organization/ MBO + / HBO / 40 hours / Start June 2020 / Amsterdam