We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) department. As a Supply Chain Manager you will be able to manage, control and improve the total Logistics Operation. Your KPI’s will be:
- Logistics Cost rate
- Direct Delivery rate
- On time deliveries
- Refusal rate
- Operational efficiency rate
- Damage rate
- Stock count accuracy
If this sounds like a match for you, apply now for the position:
Supply Chain Manager
The working activities will be:
- Manage, control and monitor the 3PL in order to ensure timely and complete deliveries against the lowest possible cost
- Detailed business analyses on logistics patterns to secure an efficient operation
- Manage cost by operational activity to ensure lean and low cost logistics operation/owner of logistics budgets.
- Analyse and report logistics/SCM performance and share this with all stakeholders and top management to illustrate current performance
- Tight inventory control to secure reliable and accurate stock management.
- Initiate and lead efficiency and cost-lowering projects to improve overall supply chain and business performance taking entire distribution network into account.
- Coach and manage a team (6 FTE), focussing on continuous feedback and development.
What are we looking for?
- Master degree in Supply Chain Management
- At least 4 year relevant experience in the FMCG supply chain area
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of relevant enterprise database programs
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written
- Knowledge of ERP
- Proactive attitude and “hands on” mentality
- Ability to set priorities and cope with tight deadlines
- Influencing skills and communication skills
What do we offer you?
- A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
- A fulltime – 40 hours per week;
- A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
- An annual performance related bonus;
- Collective healthcare insurance and contribution;
- Pension premium contribution;
- Daily fresh fruit;
- And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply on top via application button or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.