We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry. If you have 5+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable commodity!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will be responsible for the delivery of all research projects of the sub team that meet client expectations from design through to delivery of results. And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team.
You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and peer Senior Research Managers in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies.
You will be part of our very talented research team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, to packaging testing and shopper research.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A first class degree from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.)
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- A passion for brands and product innovation, digital media and making an impact on people
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients
- Direct client management experience (+ client presentation experience)
- A commercial attitude; the client’s needs are your first priority
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Shows initiative, is pro-active and a resourceful problem-solver
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing global company
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion
- Competitive salary package, additional benefits (e.g. private health insurance), and 25 paid days of leave
- Lots of day to day perks! Ranging from some free food (weekly fruit, tea and coffee!) & a wide range of free drinks
Are you interested in this position? Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.