Senior Research Manager – Brand Engagement
We are looking for a Research Manager with at least 6 years of experience in quantitative market research and a passion for the dynamics of working within the headquarters of a global company. As part of an exciting and ambitious local and global research team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of international research projects. You will work closely with Senior Research Managers and Client Directors to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the world’s most exciting, innovative companies.
Do you have:
• At least 6 years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques preferably at agency.
• Capable of interpreting numbers and data, then transforming them into actionable stories that will inspire clients.
• Robust experience of coaching and guiding (junior) researchers on project deliverables.
• Experience with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SPSS.
• Eager to manage all steps of a research project, from survey setup to client delivery.
• Flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
• Enjoying communication with clients and are you confident in presenting the findings.
• Proactive, driven, and an all-around fun colleague.
• Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
What we offer:
• A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
• A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
• (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
• An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
• A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, bonus scheme and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
• An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks (post Corona again).
• A highly social team which enjoys the bright side of life, and which often organizes activities outside of work.