Are you a quantitative market researcher and do you have the ambition to take the next step in your career?
For one of our clients we are looking for a senior Research Consultant quantitative market research.
As a Senior Research Consultant in the quantitative research team you are accountable for a fixed group of clients. For these clients you handle the heavier projects from A to Z. During these projects you will be given all the space to take on a consultancy role and to take initiatives to make projects successful. In addition, you conduct ad hoc investigations, either with or without other team member. With your guidance, you ensure that all investigations of your clients run smoothly and lead to refreshing and distinctive insights. In this way you ensure satisfied clients and contribute to the expansion of our department.
Who you are:
• You are an experienced researcher.
• You know how to convey your vision and experience to team members and customers.
• You like to start a conversation and you are a fully-fledged sparring partner for the customer.
• You are also analytical, creative in coming up with solutions and you dare to try new things. That makes you an inspiring team member.
What we would like to see:
• At least 7 years of work experience as a quantitative researcher.
• Experience with strategic research is a plus.
• Experience on the desk side.
• Strong in account management.
• Someone who is fluent in both Dutch and English.
The Finance & Consumer team consists of 8 passionate researchers. They conduct quantitative surveys such as satisfaction surveys, customer experience surveys, communication surveys and market surveys. During these studies, we regularly work hybrid, so as a quantitative researcher you work closely with qualitative researchers. Examples of clients for which the Finance & Consumer team work are ABN AMRO, NS, Achmea and Albert Heijn.