Are you a qualitative market researcher and do you have the ambition to take the next step in your career? For one of our clients we are looking for a senior Research Consultant qualitative market research.
As a Senior Research Consultant Community you play an important role within the team. You are responsible for a fixed group of clients. You are also involved in bringing in new clients. As a market leader, we believe innovation is important. There is therefore a lot of room for initiatives and ideas for profession-related innovations. In addition, you ensure that the community surveys run smoothly and lead to refreshing and distinctive insights. You do this together with juniors and mediors from the team. You guide them throughout the investigation. You also act as a coach for a number of team members and inspire them in their development.
Who you are:
• You are an experienced researcher.
• This way you know how to convey your vision and experience to team members and customers.
• You like to start a conversation and you are a fully-fledged sparring partner for the customer.
• You are also analytical, creative in coming up with solutions and you dare to try new things. That makes you an inspiring team member and a good coach for your colleagues.
What we would like to see:
• At least 7 years of work experience as a qualitative researcher.
• Experience with community research is a plus.
• Experience on the desk side.
• Strong in account management.
• Fluent in both Dutch and English.
In the Community team we have 8 enthusiastic and enterprising colleagues. The team consists of a good mix of experience and diverse backgrounds. Every day they talk online with different target groups such as teachers, consumers and farmers. Our studies consist of short-term (pop-up) communities, with a few weeks of fieldwork, and long-term communities, in which we enter into discussions with participants for more than a year. We are the market leader and work for clients such as ABN AMRO, the national government and the UWV.