What will you do as a Client Consultant Marketing Insights?
As a Client Consultant Marketing Insights you ensure that we can carry out even more fantastic research projects with our current clients. With your strong substantive knowledge and experience which you combine with a dose of healthy persuasiveness and passion for the profession, you ensure that you convince potential brands to start working with us too. Because you speak to many clients, you discover the different business issues that exist today. In addition to using our current solutions, you find it important and it gives you energy to regularly come up with input for new innovative solutions.
The great thing is that we work in teams for our clients, you work together and sometimes you also guide the Research Experts in carrying out client projects.
• Further building on our current relations and finding new relations
• Giving input for new innovative solutions
• The capability to translate analyses to useful results and customer insight
• Presenting results and insight in a convincing manner
• Keeping track of the latest developments in the field
• contributing to the development of a vision when it comes to brand strategy and/or communication-research
• Guiding Research Experts when carrying out projects
What do we offer?
A fun, versatile and challenging job at an innovative market research agency with offices in the Netherlands and the UK. An international organisation with the possibility to work for amazing clients and brands in an ambitious team. A job where you get the chance to develop yourself to the top of our field. All in a pleasant informal working environment.
• An innovative and dynamic work environment
• The possibility to work for amazing brands and clients (Samsung, Efteling, ING, DPC Dutch Central Government, Nestlé, Bavaria, Qmusic, Hema, to name a few)
• Working on the basis of progressive research methodologies
• Attractive working conditions based on results
• Plenty of opportunity to grow
• The space to develop yourself to the top of our field
• We organise weekly knowledge lunches for the entire company
• We think health is very important, so you receive a monthly reimbursement for your sports subscription
Dependent on your background and interest, there are possibilities within Consumer Brands, Media & Entertainment and Innovation.
What do you bring in as Client Consultant Marketing Insights?
• A relevant network in the sector relevant to you. You have proven that clients trust and appreciate you
• A minimum of seven years’ experience in marketing, communication and research with a client, intelligence or consultancy agency
• Used to working with a target and goals
• Experience with implementing research and translating it to policy. That means expertise and substantial knowledge
• You provide inspiration and expertise and know how to communicate this well to others. Decisive and curious
• Good command of the Dutch and English language (verbal and writing)
• You have experience with working abroad. Knowledge and network are in line with this