As a Senior Account director for the Media & Content domain, you’ll manage a comprehensive suite of creative and media measurement solutions to help strategic local and global clients drive brand growth. You’ll leverage your expertise and our clients best-in-class study solutions to provide business insights that matter to their clients, managing multiple project teams and developing issue-focused analyses.
As a Senior Account Director your responsibilities will include:
• Client Management. Interact with key clients on a day-to-day basis, advising to proactively address needs, provide thought leadership and solve business problems that drive satisfaction. Lead strategic account planning and execution for accounts.
• Insights Delivery . Craft compelling stories, translate data into insights that address key client business issues and are presented to the client in a straight-forward way.
• Team Management. Manage 1-3 direct reports and provide direction to separate project/account teams; provide advisory support on client engagement and the creation and execution of client deliverables. Develops team to provide exceptional consultation.
• Financial Management. Monitor and deliver against specific account revenue targets, as well as plan and forecast future revenue across client accounts
• Business Strategy : Manage strategic initiatives to deliver profitable growth across clients and develop retention/growth strategy for mid-tier accounts. Partner with New Business on new opportunities.
To succeed, you’ll need:
• 7+ years of experience managing high volume quantitative research studies, interfacing with clients to proactively deliver on agreed KPIs, including 1+ years managing people.
• Knowledge of creative, digital, and media research is preferred – a n understanding of the role that creative and media play in brand communication and brand development, and their impact on the marketing cycle. Ability to discuss media brand outcomes with clients, partners and direct reports in the context of broader and more strategic business questions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Social Sciences or related field, Master’s preferred
• Proven analytical expertise and storytelling experience – must be able to turn data into an insightful story. • Proven track record to positively impact client outcomes and ability to influence clients.
• Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability developing strong relationships that drive internal/external customer satisfaction. • Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity