Naarden or Den Bosch
European Sales Director
Area of Sales:
Job dimensions Sales Manager
- Responsibility for The Netherlands, reporting to the European Sales Director.
- Giving support as required in Belgium and North Germany.
- Sales target to be agreed.
- Responsibility for regional merchants.
- Home based.
Impact of position
Through the European Sales Directors leadership and his own endeavours:
- To increase turnover/margin by gaining new accounts/customers.
- To maintain our obligations to our customer base.
- Increase the sales revenu from our existing customer base by increasing the quantities of products they use.
- Further develop the awareness of water treatment in the domestic and commercial heating market.
- Attack and defend against the competitors in the market.
- Develop and expand the filter product sales in the Region.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Marketing Plan.
- Contribute to development of new products.
Principle accountabilities Sales Manager
Through the sales team under the European Sales Directors and his own endeavours:
- Work with the sales team to implement the strategy and quarterly actions.
- Perform quarterly reviews to cover:
- Progress with strategy and quarterly action plans / with OEMs / with the contractor and LA/HA prospects for that quarter
- Agree and select new prospects for the following quarter
- Top 50 regional customers/ targets – Look to build an association with them.
- Support and assist the sales team in converting key prospects.
- OEMS – Build relationships with key managers with the major OEMS’. All the activities will be coordinated through OEM director.
- Implement the selling strategy for domestic water treatment products to designated merchants and distributors.
- Influence end users \ original equipment manufacturers and contractor markets to ensure the use of the products and achieve sales targets.
- Continuously assess the market to identify new customers and opportunities.
- Liaise with the local office and field colleagues on any technical assistance that will be required by the client.
- Continuously assess the customer base in order to identify new potential for sales growth.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships, to make key customer decision-makers aware of our service potential.
- Co-ordinate and complete weekly call plans and records, monthly reports and other administrative documentation.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitor activity and product \ service performance to assist sales plans.
- Assist collating sales forecasts and budgets.
- Set and ensure completion of MBOs.
- Work to implement the strategy and quarterly actions.
- Convert key prospects to start using the water treatment solutions, services and products.
- Aim to sell both domestic and commercial water treatment and filter products to designated merchants and distributors.
- Support cross border to sales events and merchant event promotions.
- Implementing the various sales strategies.
- Support the marketing actions to develop the sales strategy.
- Developing and increasing sales/margin to meet budget targets.
- Ensure that the company remains at the forefront of both the Domestic Water Treatment and Filter markets.
- Work effectively with all departments.
- Sales experience with knowledge of the heating / sanitary / water treatment market and advantage
- Living in The Netherlands
- Basic language skills and knowledge of English, Dutch/Flemish and German
Interested in this position? Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747
Looking for something else? Sign up here and we might just have what you’re looking for!