This position will see the successful candidate take over and lead our existing Sales Executives team spanned all over the world, define scalable sales process and procedures, whilst recruit, select, onboard and train new sales team members.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing, this position will require an outstanding result- driven, strategic and number -oriented team leader with excellent people management skills and strong leadership abilities to help the Sales team to achieve their goals.
– Achieve revenue growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing, coaching and nurturing the existing sales team (worldwide distributed) as well as hire, recruit, select, onboard and train new sales team members and regional sales managers all over the world.
– Develop scalable process, set targets and implement and track sales KPIs to drive continuous improvement and success of the Sales Team.
– Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
– Work together with the Training team to develop and refine sales methodologies for executing, measuring and sharing performance results.
– Collaborate with the Senior Management team to define, develop and optimize sales strategies and programs to foster customer engagement and secure growth and profitability.
– Accurately forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
– Manage monthly forecasting and report accurate and timely revenue numbers and pipeline reports to the Senior Management.
– Keep up to date with the latest market news and industry trends.
– Participates in events, medical congresses and trade shows
Education & Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
– Minimum 8 years of overachieving sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets and quotas, within a game-changing technology SME Saas company ( Med-tech industry would be ideal)
– 5+ years of successful experience in a senior leadership role overseeing, managing and coaching large international sales teams.
– Previous successful experience in identify and attract talented salespeople, as well as hire and onboard them to create a high-performance sales force.
– Proven expertise in strategic planning and execution, managing process and accurately forecast future sales volumes
– Adequate technical understanding to successfully represent our technology to prospective clients
– Excellent communication and customer facing skills with exceptional listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
– Strong ability to coach salespeople to higher performance; able to mentor, motivate, inspire and lead the team by example
– Demonstrated capability to hire high performing salespeople
– Commercially strong, result-driven, ambitious and entrepreneur
– Number-oriented and analytical driven
– Door-opener and networker and able to build relationships across different levels
– Able to identify customer needs and to translate concepts into benefits
– Team- player, out of the box thinker, problem solver
– Cultural aware in order to deal with a team coming from different cultures and backgrounds
– Proficient in English both spoken and written is a must
– Local language at native level