Our client is an agile research platform (SaaS) that is designed to help their clients make better and faster consumer driven decisions. Our client retrieves valuable insight from target audiences in an easy, quick and smart way.
The insights our client offers help their clients choose, improve and optimize innovation concepts, media packaging, content & more within 24 hours.
As a sales consultant, your main responsibility is to generate new business. Generating new international leads and building relationships with potential clients is something you do best. You love the ups and downs of seeking out the right contact and you bounce back with a new strategy when you don’t get a yes the first time. Together with our consultants, you determine what is needed to achieve our commercial targets.
We are always looking for ways to make things better, quicker and easier for our clients and ourselves. Indeed, that is the key focus of our sales approach. Time after time we seek out ways of becoming more efficient. In order to boost our business, we are looking for an experienced, decisive and driven sales consultant with an international focus.
“ We are always looking for ways to make things better, quicker and easier for our clients and ourselvers.”
What will you be doing?
- Creating leads (LinkedIn, networking etc.) sourced from global prospects
- Building up and maintaining relationships with global prospects (primarily insights managers, marketers and brand managers at large (international) brands
- Continuously generating enthusiasm among sales contacts for our vision and products via online prospecting and on-line (and other) meetings
- Calling clients, giving demos and presentations
- Generating successful offers and completing deals
- Carefully administrating sales efforts in Salesforce
- Developing and moving the process from lead to sale
- Working closely with sales colleagues and consultants
We will have the perfect match if you:
- have at least three years’ commercial or sales experience in marketing, market research (relating to marketing, communication or branding), or other relevant services in marketing
- have an excellent written and spoken command of English and are comfortable in the international marketing world
- are a pleasant conversation partner for clients globally (potential or otherwise) on both a tactical and strategic level
- can keep a keen eye on developments and challenges in the market and respond to them accordingly
- are a good listener and are able to inspire trust and are able to read people and act appropriately
- can convince potential clients of the added value of theagile research platform and can use this to create opportunities
- are focused, organised, very pro-active and are a go-getter
- are vibrant, positive and a quick learner
- want to be involved with a disruptive technology and work in a cool, agile “start-up” atmosphere
- live in the Netherlands and preferably speaking Dutch.
We will be happy to reward you for your hard work with:
A great job with a rapidly-growing, ambitious team that aims to be the best in the market and wants to help even more companies all around the world get the greatest level of success from their marketing efforts over the coming years. You will be working alongside colleagues who are keen to progress and encourage each other to keep making things that little bit better, smarter or easier for our clients and ourselves. You will be earning a competitive salary, plus a considerable bonus if you hit your targets for the year. You will have the space to broaden your knowledge and the freedom to determine your own route to success
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.