As a (Senior) Research Manager, you will work directly together with companies as Wargaming, Google, and Nvidia making sure that their needs are satisfied by carrying out syndicated and bespoke research. Your daily tasks will include managing research projects from start to finish, performing data analyses, preparing client presentations, and engaging with clients during calls.
Who we are looking for
You are self-motivated and thrive in a dynamic environment, have a critical and analytical mindset, excellent social skills, and are always looking for new ways to improve our research methodology.
You will work in a fast-paced environment with a team and individually to design, propose and execute primary research projects related to the gaming industry. You will be responsible for owning the projects and leading junior members to deliver high quality projects to clients. It is important that you have extensive work experience with quantitative research and a clear affinity with the internet and digital media (a strong interest in video games in particular is a plus). Experience with qualitative research is also a plus.
– As a project lead you will be managing and conducting multiple syndicated and custom research projects, tailored to our clients’ needs, from start to finish:
* Leading kick-off calls, and scoping the research set-up with clients,
* Running client analyses and creating client specific PowerPoint reports based on custom analysis of the data;
* Present results of market research in a story-driven and graphically appealing manner;
* Ensure timely and quality deliverables and services to clients;
– Working with the sales team and client team and Senior Research Analysts you will be responsible for preparing and pitching to clients:
* You will explore research feasibility and prepare research cost estimates for clients.
* Develop custom tailored proposals describing research approach/recommendations;
* Present research pitches to clients;
– Guide and support junior teammates assigned to your projects and check outputs
– Collaborate with the various external and internal teams to deliver research projects;
– Analyze data from various sources, including our primary consumer research in 32 countries, data streams from our clients, and the Global Games Market Data, and our own platform and consumer insight dashboards.
- 4-8 years relevant work experience with a market research or market intelligence agency;
- Experience leading client projects end to end including managing people, timelines, and deliverables.
- Direct experience managing client relationships through projects.
- Experience with quantitative research methodologies incl. survey programming, data analysis tools, and data processing using statistical packages and data management tools (SPSS and/or R);
- MSc degree (Market Research, Quantitative Psychology or Sociology, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, or something similar);
- Passionate about games and/or esports and often plays games in their spare time is considered a plus;
- Strong analytical writing and communication skills in English (fluent);
- Strong analytical and statistical skills, can answer client questions independently with statistically sound advice based on the available data;
- Ability to think creatively and from a client perspective, look for insights from data that address the concerns and questions of the clients we work with;
- Confidence presenting and excellent interpersonal skills;