Are you a curious researcher? Are you always trying to understand why people do what they do or why they often don’t do something, despite claiming the contrary? Are you also enthusiastic about taking the team to a higher level with your experience? Then we have the perfect job as Research Manager for you.
For our Commercial Services team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and decisive researcher who will conduct research into people’s perceptions, attitudes and behaviors. With your experience and research, you offer our customers more insight into what moves their target groups and how trends arise. Together with your colleagues, you determine the research design to answer the customer’s question as clearly as possible. Themes range from financial self-reliance to the energy transition and from communication research to stakeholder and reputation research.
What are you going to do as Research Manager?
You will work in our Commercial Services team on projects that are mainly quantitative in nature, but you can also develop your qualitative research skills with us in combination projects. As a research manager you will:
• Be responsible for the design and implementation of the entire research process
• Draw up your questionnaires and coordinate the (quantitative) fieldwork
• Analyze and report your research results
• Provide your advice based on your analyzes and present it to your customers
• Undertake new business activities and contribute to the preparation of research proposals
• Responsible for contact with your customers about the progress of projects and beyond
• Please note that we require someone who is fluent in Dutch for this position
What do we offer?
In addition to a fantastic job at a leading research agency, we offer you an employment contract of 36 to 40 hours per week with employment conditions that are in line with the market plus in the research sector. Salary is of course important, but this also applies to your development. That is why we offer you many education and training opportunities, a profit-sharing scheme, travel and expense allowance, telephone and internet allowance and 25 vacation days for full-time employment.
We have a great diversity of colleagues: some interview consumers on a weekly basis about contactless payments or the risk attitude towards pensions, others know all about the sustainability transition. Outside of work, a lot is organized to do fun things together, such as winter sports, running and team outings.