WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A RESEARCH EXPERT?
As a Research Expert, you are responsible for the daily supervision and implementation of research projects. Specifically, you will be working on:
• Develop and programme questionnaires
• Set up and coordinate fieldwork
• Analyse data
• Make graphs and PowerPoint presentations
• Providing conclusions and recommendations on different client questions
• You will carry this out in close partnership with the client, the consultant and the rest of the Research Team
Next to that, you are always working on developing and implementing new ideas when it comes to questionnaire techniques, design, statistical analyses etc.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A fun, versatile and challenging job at an innovative market research agency with offices in the Netherlands, the UK and Germany. An international organisation where you can add a lot with a passion for research. A job where you get the chance to learn and grow in your role. All in a pleasant informal working environment.
• A dynamic and informal working environment
• Ability to learn a lot in a short amount of time
• You get a lot of independence and responsibility for challenging (research) projects
• You work with people who are experts in the profession
• We organise weekly knowledge lunches for the entire company
• Everyone is part of an internal training programme that pays attention to research, content and programming skills
• You will have the opportunity to compile a development plan to which time and budget can be linked
• We think health is very important, so you receive a monthly reimbursement for your sports subscription
• A competitive salary and employment conditions
• 27 paid vacation days
• Travel allowance and pension
WHAT DO YOU BRING IN?
• A university or college degree (preferably communication science, marketing, marketing research, business economics or economic psychology)
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent command of the Dutch & English language, controlling German and French is an advantage
• Taking it a step further comes naturally
• A high-quality standard
• A high sense of responsibility and ability to act accordingly
Interested in this position?