We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry. If you have 10+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable commodity!
You will be focused on client/proposal development, team management and project delivery. Your team of Research Managers will be responsible for the delivery of all your research projects from design through to delivery of results. You will build, maintain an exciting, fun and highly supportive team of capable and ambitious researchers.
You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and peers in the business! Together, you will deliver smart proposals, as well as sharp, action- oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies.
You will be part of our very talented team, leading a team of 9 researchers, to help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, packaging testing to ad pre-testing, brand tracking as well as campaign evaluations and cross media evaluations.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A first class degree from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.)
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- A passion for brands and product innovation, digital media and making an impact on people
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients
- Direct client management experience (+ client presentation experience)
- A commercial attitude; the client’s needs are your first priority
- Experience with managing / coaching a team
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Shows initiative, is pro-active and a resourceful problem-solver
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing global company
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion
- Competitive salary package, additional benefits (e.g. private health insurance), and 25 paid days of leave
- Lots of day to day perks! Ranging from some free food (weekly fruit, tea and coffee!) & a wide range of free drinks
Are you interested in this position? Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.