Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference.
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) is responsible for obtaining new business from Executive level buyers and influencers in either private or publicly traded companies while supporting out existing book of business though renewals and up-selling. Successful candidates will build relationships and identify products and services that meet customer needs to drive customer acquisition within a specific geography or industry. Sales growth is attained through new customer Subscriptions and Renewals.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect and close new business opportunities and expand opportunities within existing customers.
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Create close plans to execute sales strategy for assigned opportunities
- Provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis.
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles and eliminate barriers to gain commitment.
- Naturally lead the sales process to a close by demonstrating superior value proposition.
- Maintain the customer relationship as well as grow the business.
- Gathers internal support to pursue an account
- Prioritizes selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Maintains a strong knowledge of products through a commitment to ongoing training
- Utilize salesforce.com to manage and record your account activity, including maintaining accurate and up-to-date quotations, account activities, opportunities, tasks, leads and various reports in accordance with policy and ethical business practices
What You’ll Need:
- 2-4+ years of enterprise solution selling required – Software as a Service (SaaS) model preferred
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
- Executive presence; ability to communicate at the most senior level
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Understanding of the Software as a Service business model
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value