Our Vision and Mission
The number of smart devices connected to the internet is rapidly increasing. However, consumers already today are faced with average to poor wireless performance. We want to provide to consumers with an excellent experience by means of high performing wireless connectivity, outstanding usability and a comprehensive portfolio of smart home services.
Performance, safety, privacy, convenience and control should all be in the hands of the consumers.
We believe in the power of partnerships with market players to deliver on this promise.We strive to delight consumers with excellent wireless smart home network solutions.
We are devoted to our ambition, we are trustworthy to consumers and partners, we aspire an open and safe environment to learn and grow, we are professionals and we are committed to constant innovation.
We are looking for a Product Manager – Product Owner.
Do you want to work with us on this ambition? Will you be the one translating the latest technologies into life-enhancing services? Do you appreciate an international working environment? Do you move fast and accurate in the development and operations of mobile applications, cloud backends, firmware and beyond?
Help us to create new ideas, to improve and expand our solution, together with our hardware partners.
Your primary responsibility is our product portfolio. For both B2B and B2C. You are passionate about delighting customers. You can translate promising technologies into amazing products and services. Work with the development team to guide them to implement your ideas.
We are looking for you to have
- Passion for customers and creating real customer value out of technologies
- Fluency in English, with excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Degree in business management, product management, innovation management, marketing, business economics or comparable experience
- Drive of a self-starter who can work independently, as well as being part of the team
- Tolerance towards ambiguity and uncertainty as nothing is set in stone
Additional experience in
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Market research, marketing strategies and market introductions
- Product innovation, product management and pricing
- Online business models
- Customer journeys
Hopefully you also have
- Experience with software development teams and agile development methodologies
- Experience with broadband internet, wireless technologies and cyber security
- Good working knowledge of common network protocols (TCP, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi protocols.
What can we offer you?
- Being part of an exciting new company
- With a friendly working environment
- Competitive compensation package with stock options
- Flexible working hours
- An international working environment
- And more…
- Product manager: 4 years (Preferred)
- Product Owner: 3 years (Preferred)
- in technology: 3 years (Preferred)
Interested in this position?
Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747
Looking for something else? Sign up here and we might just have what you’re looking for!