What will you do?
As a Product Manager for our Solar products, you will be responsible for developing the product strategy in order to improve the product’s position in the market and increase profit.
The working activities will be amongst others:
• Improve Competitiveness
• Price Management
• Establish Business Plan
• Marketing Communication
• In Store Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Quality Issue
• Channel Management
• Promotion Management
• Sales Turnover
• Weekly Based Management
What do we offer you?
Next to a career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
• A fulltime – 40 hours per week – job which you will start with a temporary agreement of one year.
• A market competitive monthly salary, depending on your education and experience.
• Good package of secondary benefits like an annual performance related bonus, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution.
• And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount.
• Place of work will be in Amstelveen.
Who are you?
The ideal Product Manager Solar has the following knowledge and experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Business Management;
• At least 5 years working experience in a similar position;
• Fluent in English and Korean both written and verbal;
• Advanced user with MS Office (especially Excel);
• No 9 to 5 mentality;
The following competencies are important:
• Customer orientation;
• Possess ability to analyse and interpret information;
• Planning & organizing;
• Communication skills;
Interested in this position?
Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747