Product Data Management Specialist
GPDM & Systems Integration Manager
Naarden or Den Bosch
General goal of Product Data Management Specialist position:
Review and maintenance of recipes and product data in ERP systems, with taking into account the applicable laws. Provided product information in maters of environmental and safety information to external customers
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administrative release of raw material.
- Administrative maintenance of product data.
- Review of prescriptions with regard to working security and productive capacity.
- Product- and prescription opening in ERP-systems.
- Support, review and realization of product rationalization as well as respective documentation.
- Supervision of locked prescriptions.
- Lock of prescriptions in databases.
- Exchange of product data information with internal/external bodies considering security relevant aspects.
- Continuous maintenance, update and optimization of existing systems and databases.
- Back-up-function for Regulatory in emergency cases.
- Completed education in chemistry, ideally followed by training for chemical technician and/or equivalent training or study with business experience.
- Very good chemical knowledge in organic and inorganic chemistry.
- Professional experience in product data management and technical documentation.
- Strong IT affinity and experience in handling of ERP software (JD Edwards).
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, particularly experience with the handling of Excel and other analysis software (Query / Sequel) for analyzing of data structure.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Team-oriented, communicative, assertive and intercultural cooperation.
- Independent, analytical and solution-oriented approach.
- Education / Training in European transport legislation as well hazardous goods classification, with final examination.
Interested in this position? Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747
Looking for something else? Sign up here and we might just have what you’re looking for!