Are you ambitious and ready for an exciting career within a dynamic international organization.
For a leading multinational we are looking for a Payroll Specialist & HR support based in Naarden. This is a fantastic opportunity with a broad responsibility and possibilities to extend your activities with HR duties.
• Manage the payroll for the Netherlands and Belgium. This includes running the payroll reports, coordinating and checking the payroll with external vendors, validating payroll journal and making sure payments are made timely and 100% accurately
• Maintain relationships with external payroll vendor as well as internal stakeholders
• Responsible for the maintenance and preparation of payroll
• Responsible for data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines
• Manage relationships with the payroll provider with focus on the accuracy and timely receipt of payroll reports
• Coordinate payroll approvals and funding instructions with Finance and Treasury teams
• Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations, journal and accrual reports
• Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company policies
• Stay up to date with local payroll regulations
• Provide payroll feedback and data when required to support ongoing HR projects
• 2+ years of experience within Payroll
• Experience with multiple countries payroll preferred
• Experience managing internal and external stakeholders such as other HR, employees, and payroll provider
• Experience with Outlook, ADP (Netherlands) and Partena (Belgium) preferred
• Working in an international and dynamic environment
• Good (secondary) employment conditions
• Challenging position
• Partime as Fulltime possible
Are you interested in this position? Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.