Challenging customers to disrupt and innovate
It’s never been a better, more rewarding time to be in technology sales.
As newest Outbound Sales Representative in this company, you help businesses seize the enormous opportunities of digital transformation. To do so, you challenge customers out of their comfort zone, while sustaining and strengthening our relationships along the way.
Challenger Sales: This isn’t your typical sales job. You apply out-of-the-box thinking with customers, often teaching, challenging their assumptions, and tailoring proposals with scrupulous research and industry knowledge. While relationships are important, we take control by setting ourselves apart with our unique and insightful approach to solving our customer’s goals
Leadership and Collaboration: You are a passionate and disciplined sales professional. You are comfortable making cold calls as well as eager to meet face-to-face with existing customers. Working alongside our partners, you are able to collaborate with executives from the world’s most innovative tech companies, to deliver fresh and bold new solutions. You achieve all of this while taking care of your fellow team members, upholding excellent business acumen, expertly managing your pipeline and showing true leadership when challenges arise
Powering Our Vision: this company has assembled all its resources, energy and passion on a singular, all-encompassing goal: Growth! As our newest Outbound representative, you are an essential player in achieving this company-wide vision. To help us get there, we invest in your potential, expecting you to constantly improve your game with training, education and the resources available to you.
As Our Ideal Candidate, You’ll Have
– 3+ years experience in a business-to-business sales environment, creating and executing a territory management plan. Bonus if in a relevant technology industry.
– Proven yourself as a tenacious sales person, pursuing net new clients, developing business and networking with passion.
– A BA/BS Degree and strong written and verbal communication skills.
– High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
– Understanding of solution selling and creating value for business clients.
– Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
– Self-motivated, with ability to work individually and in a team environment.