For a global top home appliance brand with a global network we are looking for an Online Channel Marketing Specialist to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
The Online Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and measuring digital marketing activities with major retailers for the client, a leading home appliance brand.
This includes all digital aspects of joint program development, branding campaigns, promotions, and direct marketing. This person will work very closely with both the client and the retailers; mainly account managers and digital marketing managers.
- Increase the client’s product visibility and sales at online retailer website.
- Lead the client by working closely with the product marketing team, the sales team, and the digital marketing team.
- Assess the current situation and develop online channel marketing strategy based on strong understanding of client’s product and online channels such as Coolblue, Wehkamp and so on.
- Find any issues or problems on client’s online channel marketing aspect and propose the solution to the client for various purposes such as driving more traffic in client’s product page on retailer website, enhancing the quality of contents and leading more sales conversions.
- Review the proposal from retailers and negotiate it with retailers
- Develop and implement co-marketing activities with retailers to lead more sales during sales-high season or New Product Launch
- Monitoring client’s contents and reviews on retailers’ website
- Build positive and strong partnership with retailers to obtain more support from them.
- Obtain and analyze key data of e-commerce such as traffic, conversion, and in-house share of the product category in the retailer website.
- Set up and manage KPI with client’s request or needs
- At least 7 years of work experience in Digital marketing including min. 4 years of Online Channel Marketing
- Experience on Consumer Goods like home appliance and Agency is plus
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organization skills
- Proactive to identify opportunities and issues, and embraces accountability
- Ability to multitask, manage, prioritize and produce results quickly and keen to learn
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Advanced IT Skills on office program like Excel and PowerPoint
- Native English and Dutch