Medior Research Consultant
Are you a quantitative researcher? Would you like to work within a dynamic work environment? And do you have affinity for the business sector? Then we have the perfect job for you! For one of our clients, a young and innovative market research firm, we are looking for a Medior Research Consultant.
Your day as a Medior Research Consultant
In your role as Medior Research Consultant you’ll be the right hand of the Team Manager and you’ll have full and independent responsibility for your own research projects from start to finish. As a Medior Research Consultant you are used to run several projects at once.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Cover all aspects of the business, such as acquisition, writing proposals, analyzing, reporting data and giving presentations.
• Function as a contact for the clients and have an eye for leads and cross-sell.
• Able to work together with co-workers to bring performances to a higher level.
• Function as a ‘coach’ for junior researchers in the team.
As a Medior Research Consultant you have the following knowledge and experience:
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in quantitative research (preferably desk-side).
• Experience in the business sector (B2B, banks insurance).
• Commercially driven and able to think from a client’s point of view.
• Affinity with having a consultancy role.
• An enthusiastic, open and curious personality.
• Fulltime available.
What do we offer?
Our client strongly believes in listening to its customers and helping them get various research projects on the road. As a Medior Research Consultant you’ll get the opportunity to further develop yourself within non-profit research by working for different big brands. Furthermore, you’ll get a high degree of autonomy in working within a professional and pleasant working environment.