We’re looking for a Medior Consumer Insights Manager who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals.
Understanding what our consumers want is at the core of what fuels the development of our brand experiences. As a key member of our insights team, you will support a key portfolio within the Analytics, Insights and Measurement organization.
In this role, you will have the amazing opportunity to partner across our brand, marketing and sales organizations to make insights driven decisions to support sell-in and sell-through! You will lead the execution of research projects, analyzing data, and translating insights into recommendations that impact business decisions.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about understanding consumer needs and is committed to using data & insights to help teams make better business decisions. This role will report to a Senior Manager on the Analytics, Insights & Measurement (AIM) team.
What you will do as Medior Consumer Insights Manager:
• Execute research plans that are a mix of strategic and tactical projects, integrating primary research, secondary/syndicated data, analytic outputs, and social intelligence
• Design projects and manage partnerships with vendors and data analytics colleagues
• Lead multiple projects across all phases of execution – briefing, project design, quantitative and qualitative input development, data collection, analysis, and reporting
• Effectively communicate findings and recommended action steps to partners through compelling narratives
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s in social sciences, marketing, analytics or a related field.
• 3+ years of primary research experience (quantitative and qualitative), ideally with a market research supplier or agency.
• A strong understanding of fundamental qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
• Good analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Team oriented, but able to work independently.
• Can balance many needs and prioritize the most impactful work!
• Someone that strives to deliver high-quality and timely work.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Someone who is fluent in both Dutch and English, written and oral.
One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company.