We are looking for a Medior Client Director for one of our fast growing clients, a global provider of consumer analytics and insights. Someone who is able to engage clients with a hands-on mentality. You will be responsible for the client relationship and budgeting and be able to lead the accounts in a mature and nimble way. On top of that, you will be consulting with the Managing Director and opening and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
Your primary objective will be to expand existing business in your book of business and generate new business.
To realize this, you need to:
• Have creative input for client meetings.
• The capability to develop client proposals.
• Arrange and attend business meetings.
• Close the deal.
• Brief the research team (kick off, pre-reporting, recommendations).
• Present insights (add medior consultancy) and close the loop towards sales (leads).
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for a Medior Client Director who:
• Has 3-5 Years of relevant experience.
• Has an honest interest in our clients/prospects.
• Is commercial in thinking and doing.
• Has solid knowledge of research methodology and content.
• Is strong in communication; written and verbal.
• Has high understanding of client needs and demands in a research set up.
• Is hands-on and proactive.
• Is a flexible thinker in solutions.
• Provides insights
• Is fluent in both Dutch and English.
Preferably has relevant experience with a specialization in the field of Product and Innovation.
What Do We Offer
• A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
• A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
• (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
• An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
• A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
• An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee.