The Integrated Social Marketing team is seeking people with a passion for understanding the benefits and value of social media advertising.
Integrated Social Marketing is part of the Cross Channel Marketing organization, which focuses on mass-marketing efforts across all properties and channels worldwide. Social media marketing offers meaningful opportunities and the Integrated Social Marketing team was created to take advantage of these opportunities. As a member of the team, you will define the strategy and plan for how to execute our social ads campaigns across business objectives and publishers. You will work closely with marketing teams across core businesses to define the campaigns and associated tests, with the right level of analytical rigor to unlock meaningful results and insights. You will leverage these insights to optimize campaigns across social channels and to influence media mix investments. You will also manage the strategic relationships with publishers to drive partnership roadmaps and collaboration.
– Define, execute, track and report well-structured campaigns and test frameworks to drive meaningful insights
– Work with business partners to design and carry out social advertising marketing campaigns
– Work directly with publishers to understand their ad platforms to define marketing campaigns
– Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders and teams to develop and apply learnings over time
– Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
– Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholder
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to capture and use various data points to develop and measure marketing programs
– 3+ years marketing experience working with external partners/agencies on digital media campaigns
– 3+ years working in a marketing data-driven environment
– Proven track record of delivering high quality digital media campaigns in very dynamic environments
– Understanding of creative development process and media planning
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years of progressive responsibility in digital media marketing, social media marketing, display advertising, and brand advertising
– A passion for social media and understanding its business impact
– Experience in advertising operations or media planning
– Statistical analysis experience
– MBA or master’s degree in economics, marketing, finance or related fields
Contact us if you’re interested!