As a Marketing Expert Consumer Electronics it is your job to develop and implement an effective and efficient marketing plan. With this plan you contribute to increasing the profitable turnover of Consumer Electronics. To achieve this you support the manager in developing the marketing strategy for CE products. You then translate this strategy into concrete action plans and adjust them on a monthly basis.
Your main tasks as Marketing Expert Consumer Electronics will be:
• Project management of marketing campaigns and activities including briefings to agencies, creating a planning and communication package, quality control and budget management.
• Developing complete product packages (specs, USPs, POS materials, brochures).
• Organizing the execution of HA fairs and customer events/activities.
• Provide channel and market analyzes to the in store specialist to develop an in store activity plan.
• Analyzing and evaluating promotional effectiveness to develop or adjust both category and individual marketing plans.
• Planning and executing the total introduction of new products.
What are we looking for?
Our future CE Marketing Expert has the following:
• HBO or University degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
• Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in consumer electronics, preferably in an international environment.
• Good Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel & Powerpoint.
• Excellent command of Dutch & English, both orally and in writing.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Customer and result oriented
• Team player
What do we offer?
• A career in a globally leading company that is constantly evolving (never a dull moment)
• A competitive basic salary depending on your education and experience;
• A full-time position (40 hours per week);
• Secondary employment conditions such as an annual performance-related bonus, collective health insurance and pension premium contribution;