An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Market Researcher to join our client’s Marketing Department. Providing commercial analysis and market insight to the company to drive strategic decisions and business growth performance is a key aspect of the role.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Undertake insightful research and analysis,
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and industry marketplace. The information must then be consolidated into actionable reports.
- Investigate market trends using SWOT analysis and make recommendations based on findings.
- Review current reporting systems and formats, make recommendations to actionable changes and implement.
- Monthly competitor analysis report.
- Stay fully informed of marketing trends and research from other parties and implement best practices subsequently.
The successful candidate for the role must have the following skills and experience:
- At least three years’ experience in a market research or marketing analyst role.
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing, Statistics or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proactivity and initiative to deliver insight in order to guide department strategy.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Ability to source and analyse information.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Fluent Dutch is a must for this role.
Interested? apply on this page..For more information, call +31 (20) 7162747 or mail email@example.com.