Our client is looking for a talented Market Research Manager.
– Be a trusted advisor to senior internal stakeholders to recommend and lead the best approach in advertiser brand evaluation research to ensure key strategic projects are delivered.
– Lead end to end advertiser brand evaluation research for the company, using a range of ad hoc methodology and techniques, always striving for innovation and strategic insight
– Be responsible for maintaining and developing strong relationships with key external partnership clients and media agencies. For example, confidently leading a research results presentation to the Senior level client
– Liaise with, develop and lead relationships with external research agencies to ensure insight is delivered in a clear and actionable way. Ensure this insight is communicated and presented to the best standard to partner media agencies and clients
– Attend and present at relevant industry conferences and seminars
– High level 360 ad hoc research project management experience
– Extensive experience of confidently presenting research and commercial implications to Senior level stakeholders – internally & externally
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills, translating insights into action and strategic recommendations
– Passion for research
– The ability to work within a team – oriented, collaborative environment
– Strong work experience at either client or research agency side
– Speaking fluent Dutch is a must for this role
Interested? apply on the website..For more information, call +31 (20) 7162747 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.