Your day as Managing Director:
As a Managing Director you will develop and deliver the annual and quarterly business plans. You are responsible for managing the team in the UK and meet de commercial goals of the organization. You will keep the focus on the profit margins and quality of the research projects by coaching and inspiring your team. The Managing Director is the key person who ensures that the business continues to grow in a way that fits the global strategy.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Drive and implement mid-term business plan
- Identify an convert business opportunities for UK Clients
- Manage sales, marketing activities and the client relationships
- Develop organizational shape as business expands
- Inspiring and coaching of the professionals
- Manage and develop organizational structure
- Develop high-performance sales process and client development team
- Show leadership and entrepreneurship
- Keep strong contact with other MD’s
As Managing Director you have the following knowledge and experience:
- Strong financial planning skills, commercial driven, and a track record of delivering against financial expectations
- Understanding and knowledge of client environment
- Experienced in solving commercial issues
- Excellent client skills and business development ability
- Management experience and coaching skills. Proven track record of managing teams in an effective way
- Strong English language skills.
- A minimum of seven years of experience working in a client facing, marketing research role.
About our client:
Our client is a boutique Market Research firm who focuses on delivering innovating and exciting insights and analytics. They push the boundaries of consumer research innovation, combining online and mobile technology with proven research methodologies.
Interested in this position?
Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.