For one of our clients, a global provider of consumer insights and marketing analytics, we are looking for a:
As Managing Consultant you will have full responsibility for the commercial performance in the UK, including revenue, customer satisfaction and top line budgetary milestones. Armed with passion and a clear vision, you will lead the UK team in developing large consumer companies into large accounts.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide executive leadership for a multi-product, direct-sales operation across the UK.
- Turbo-charge the organization with a client focused sales-driven culture that will achieve new revenue growth in new and existing accounts against strong competition.
- Personally lead and model effective sales techniques, actively participating in and closing deals while building and leveraging client relationships across all levels.
- Orchestrate the systems and strategies required to deliver on quarterly revenue forecasts with a high degree of predictability.
- Balance local entrepreneurship and latitude with a degree of centralized matrix coordination to align with overall corporate strategy. Bring a bias toward agility and speed to everything the company does.
- Serve as the administrative leader for the UK, overseeing planning & reporting activities as well as management oversight for all the staff of the UK team.
As Managing Consultant you have the following knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; graduate degree preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of enterprise sales and general management experience, with a solid track record of leading profitable growth.
- You have a deep understanding of the market research sales process, with a focus on consultative selling.
- Tech savvy and digitally oriented. Understands the evolution marketing research has taken in light of the advances in digital, social, mobile, and big data technologies.
- Ability to architect the team and processes necessary to sell solutions to both marketing and research driven audiences is required.
- An aptitude for setting and achieving stretch goals.
- A demonstrated track record of delivering growth results.
- International communication skills and an ability to succeed in a multi-cultural organization.
- Experience with leading an international organization.
- Experience in working with C-level clients, global marketing research functional leaders.
The following competencies are important:
- You are an action-oriented, decisive leader. Possesses natural leadership skills, with “can do” attitude and drive. Agile thinker and hands – on.
- An entrepreneurial, achievement-oriented, self-starter; challenged by the opportunity to contribute significantly in shaping and building the reputation of the organization in the UK.
- Someone who likes to help customers solve business problems. Has a broad understanding of business and exceptional sales and presentation skills, with customer C-level credibility and influencing skills.
- A passionate and thoughtful businessperson who can assess market conditions, anticipate trends, explore opportunities, and develop and market solutions.
- Ability to apply structure to plan, document, deploy & execute.
- An effective communicator: skilled and persuasive presenter in a range of settings and to diverse audiences.
- A good team player and networker.
- Supportive of corporate values and colleagues.
Interested in this position?
Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.