Within the Industry sales team this company helps a variety of leading global brands to find new opportunities for growth. They do this by providing insight into market trends, campaign effectiveness and consumer behavior and motivations. They look beyond the data and help our clients through workshops, tactical consulting and bring data to life with state-of-the-art dashboards.
In this position you are responsible for maintaining and further developing a close relationship with a number of key accounts in the Technology sector; including the Dutch divisions of both a premier Internet services provider and the world’s most popular Social Media platform.
The starting point for effective client engagement is always their Key Business Questions (KBQ). You will become a trusted strategic partner by listening actively and translating clients KBQ’s into the companies portfolio. You will help your key client accounts by utilising a variety of solutions targeted at improving marketing, sales effectiveness and media strategy. You will also provide insight into markets, channels, competitors and consumer segmentation and / or behavior. You will work in a cross functional team, collaborating and succeeding with enthusiastic colleagues. You will report to Industry Sales Lead Technology, Durables & Media.
They are looking for a powerful personality with a lot of energy who is just one step ahead and is business driven. You dare to negotiate and ensure more sales, growth and profit at our largest clients. In addition, you are also able to generate new business, expand your network at all levels within an organization and you feel at home at events. You are a connector, enthusiastic and you are commercially minded.
What will you do:
– You are ultimately responsible for the client and ensure that your client is always central
– Realize sales objectives in terms of sales and profit
– Develop, maintain and grow the companies portfolio with your clients
– Consultative selling: you understand the wishes of the client and you penetrate to the underlying business issue
– You are responsible for the entire sales process; from identifying new sales opportunities to supervising pitches and negotiating new and existing contracts
– Making strategic account plans
– You are a sparring partner for Sales, Marketing and Management.
Who are you:
– HBO / WO working and thinking level;
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in (digital) media, sales and / or consultancy
– Research experience on the desk side (market research / media) or client side is desired
– Strong in relationship management and you have a natural benefit factor
– You can quickly understand a client organization and identify the right stakeholders
– You have a sense of interpretation of data
– You can tell a story for 2, 20 and 200 people in both Dutch and English
– You have an interest in and knowledge of digital developments
– You are appropriately assertive and critical, while you can also take a beating.
About the company:
They are a reliable partner for our clients and help them make better fact-based decisions to grow their business. They have a passionate focus on identifying client needs and improve their knowledge through the best digital research solutions in the world. They do this by integrating data from all sources and by providing insight into analyzes of their important business questions. They call this
Growth from Knowledge.
Take your future in your hands. They value skills and talents and we support development within our international teams. They offer an exciting and enthusiastic working environment that brings people together and encourages innovation. As a trusted leader in market research present in more than 100 countries, they know what makes consumers’ hearts beat faster – globally and locally. They work on projects for successful organization in online in every major industry.
They offer informal culture in an energetic and dynamic environment with a broad client portfolio, space for independence and a flexible workplace.