What will you do?
You will perform the position of Key Account Manager within our IT Sales Netherlands Team and are mainly responsible for the sales of our Medical Monitors within Europe. In this role you will identify, research, evaluate, and pursue business development opportunities that will contribute to our clients growth in the Healthcare device (Medical Monitor, Digital X-Ray Detector) market. You will have a dual reporting line to the EU Medical Sales Head and local IT Sales Head.
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Build relationships with customers (SIs, Distributors, End-Users, and OEM partners, etc.) in Europe (mostly local country);
– New product introduction, find and build up business opportunities;
– Take part in healthcare exhibitions in Europe and in each country;
– Develop and manage pipeline of medical displays and DXD and report to management;
– Design and execution of the go to market strategy;
– Collaborates with sales forces of European subsidiaries on sales and marketing strategy;
– Gather and report market intelligence i.e. industry/customer specific needs, market trends, competitor intelligence, medical regulations;
– Establish KOL (Key Opinion Leader) management plan and execution;
– Work closely with R&D team as well as Product Management to support customer needs through product innovation and development;
What do we offer you?
– A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
– A fulltime – 40 hours per week – job;
– A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
– Secondary benefits like a company car, sales bonus, twenty-five holidays, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
– And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
You have a MBO/HBO degree in Business Management, Marketing, or Computer Engineering shall be preferred;
– At least five years of professional sales experience in the same market;
– Excellent command of Dutch and English, other European languages will be valued;
– Excellent understanding of the Healthcare Market;
– Excellent network in this industry and connections with key decision makers;
– Managing skill of project forecasting from a customers’ perspective;
– Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
– Excellent communication skills to address many internal and external stakeholders;
– Highly focused on business targets;
– Excellent team worker, self-driven and self-motivated;
– Positive and active attitude
Apply below, email us email@example.com or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.