What will you do?
You will perform the position of Key Account Manager within our IT Sales Netherlands Team and are mainly responsible for the development and growth our existing monitor business in the B2B vertical segment in the Benelux Region. You will report directly to the IT Sales Head.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage distributors, SI resellers and end customers for Monitor business (existing and new partners);
- Identify and direct approach to Corporate / Education / Healthcare / Government Accounts;
- Understand customer needs for products and solutions;
- Develop account plans and identify internal/external resources required to accomplish goals;
- Manage stocks forecast for owned accounts;
- Participate in local trade fairs and events;
- Pro-actively work to leverage cross-selling opportunities;
- Demonstrate our solutions and assist customer in troubleshooting problems;
What do we offer you?
- A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
- A fulltime – 40 hours per week – job;
- A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
- Secondary benefits like a company car, sales bonus, twenty-five holidays, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
- And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
- You have a MBO/HBO degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Electronic/Computer Engineering shall be preferred;
- Several years of professional sales experience with proven success in the Monitor industry;
- Experience with developing and managing channel partnerships with large carriers, system integrators and resellers;
- Profound market knowledge like competition on the B2B Monitor market;
- Excellent network in this industry and connections with key decision makers;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written;
- Ability to work in a high pace ad-hoc and demanding international organization;
- Advanced user with MS office (especially Excel);
- Exceptional communication and personal skills;
- Managing skill of project forecasting from a customers’ perspective;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Excellent team worker, self-driven and self-motivated;
- Positive and active attitude;
Apply below, email us email@example.com or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.