We are looking for a career starter to support our clients head of IT across all areas of our growing IT/Data department. We need an aspiring IT generalist with a solid understanding of data and IT processes to support a diverse range of projects across the full consumer electronics retail landscape.
Closely supporting our IT Manager, you will be directly exposed to the inner workings of a +€20bln market leader’s IT and digital transformation journey which includes a constant flow of innovative IT and data projects. This covers a broad remit and will provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow while you contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of our analyst team.
Our lean international team (15 people and growing) supports the global organisation of around 50.000 employees and your role will have you interacting with each of our 27 Member organisations across the EMEA & CIS regions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Support of Implementation of International IT System
- Support of Data Analytics team & IT initiatives:
- Product Information Management Support
- Office IT Infrastructure Support
You have the following knowledge and experience:
- • University (or HBO) degree in IT with a focus on data/financial analytical skills
- • Ideally 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- • Outstanding demonstrable skills in Excel, with Azure data technologies and DevOps software development methodology experiences being strong pluses
- • Fluent spoken and written English, with other European languages, especially Dutch, a plus
- • Proven inter-personal skills across all levels and cultures and superb attention to detail
- • Overall a highly flexible approach and solution driven mind-set
We will offer you:
- • A competitive salary plus 8% holiday allowance and annual bonus determined against KPIs
- • An initial one-year contract with a view to cementing a long-term relationship
- • A full time 40-hour week, with flexibility – if you are with us then we are with you
- • 25 days paid annual leave + generous public holiday policy
- • Daily travel allowance
- • An excellent pension scheme
- • 3:2 hybrid working environment: at least 3 days per week in our newly renovated offices in a growing (and green) business park close to Schiphol airport with all the transport connections that provides + 2 days in your home location with support provided to ensure a healthy remote workplace