Main accountabilities and key tasks:
– Perform complex analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality.
– Prepare commercial business cases for partner integration opportunities.
– End to end analysis of our products, incorporating both standard and advanced analytical methods.
– Proactively identify areas of commercial opportunity and/or improvement based on trends in the data and user behaviour.
– Analyse performance and different behaviours in a test environment.
– Empower stakeholders through smart data visualization (Reporting and dashboards) to share information and KPI’s with stakeholders.
– Make recommendations based on a strong understanding of our user behaviour and impact on performance.
– Assist with the development of strategic plans through analysis of internal and external market data and giving insight and recommendations.
– Product and technology
– Revenue Management
Knowledge and Experience:
– At least 4 years’ experience delivering insights and analysis
– Strong communication and presentation skills – passionate about telling data-driven stories in a simple and powerful way
– Highly collaborative – works effectively across teams to capture expertise and deliver strong outcomes
– Strategic mind-set – optimising for the long-term with short-term wins and anticipating trends and future implications
– Strong leadership skills with an ability to lead a group in a unified direction as well as an ability to influence and move top business leadership
– Experience of integrating multiple sources of data to achieve actionable insight across a business
– Curiosity for data and a deep understanding of trends behind data