You will join the HR Team which is responsible for all Human Resources activities of our clients entities in the Netherlands. Your primary role will be to assist day-to-day HR operations.
If this sounds like a match for you, apply now for:
Your responsibilities will include but certainly not be limited to:
- HR Advice;
- HR administration;
- Organize personnel files and other HR files;
- Update the absence and holiday request reports;
- Point of contact regarding health insurance and pension;
- Support in organizing events;
- Manage employee contracts; digitalizing employee information;
- Provide general HR reports;
- Other HR tasks.
What do we offer you?
- – A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
- – A fulltime – 40 hours per week – job;
- – A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
- – Secondary benefits like an annual performance related bonus, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
- – And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
- Educated to at least HBO level;
- 2-4 years similar work experience;
- knowledge of Dutch Employment Law;
- Experienced user of MS Office and preferably ADP;
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and verbal;
- Experience in Payroll administration;
What to expect?
Our client delivers products and services that makes life better, easier and happier though increased functionality and fun. Put simply, our offers the latest innovations in home appliances, consumer electronics, to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, our client strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize their growth strategies.
In order to do so, our client employs roughly 170 employees in the Benelux .
If this sounds like a match to you, apply now!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply on top via application button or call us at (020) 7162747 for more information