You will join the HR Team which is responsible for all Human Resources activities of our client entities in the Netherlands. Your primary role will be to lead the HR Team with providing day-to-day HR operations and advice on all aspects of HR to the management and employees, in line with the company’s business objectives and HR guidelines. As well, lead the development and implementation of new policies and initiatives as appropriate, in line with EHQ direction and local labor law. You will have a dual reporting line to the CEO and CFO of the Benelux Sales subsidiary, and cross-matrix to the EU HR Leader and Global HR Leader.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development, review and implementation of HR policies and initiatives as appropriate and to contribute to the development of the HR function to meet business needs in alignment with (E)HQ HR;
- Business Partner with all leaders to ensure best practice, adherence to legislation requirements and policies including: disciplinary, grievance, absence, redundancy, and communication and performance management;
- Maintain a commercial understanding of each Business Unit and the support functions to build a solid relationship with the Managers in order to advise on objective setting and action planning to improve employee performance;
- Drive the desired working culture and reinforce the attractiveness of our client as employer;
- Manage the performance management cycle ensuring that all requirements and timescales for objective setting, mid and end of year reviews are met, and local training needs are identified and managed;
- Contribute to and support the (E)HQ HR activities, practices and policies by providing local input and support in the delivery and implementation of key HR projects;
- Provide HR operational support covering the end to end employee lifecycle;
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues and opportunities within agreed formats and timescales;
- Manage and develop the HR Team (3 members) to provide a proactive and effective HR service to all stakeholders and employees;
What do we offer you?
- A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
- A fulltime – 40 hours per week – job;
- A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
- Secondary benefits like an annual performance related bonus, company car; collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
- And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related study;
- Eight to ten years experience with HR advising or generalist experience in an international organization located in the Netherlands, of which at least some years in a leadership position;
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial business, HR processes, and organizational processes;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch Employment Law;
- Experienced user of MS Office and preferably ADP;
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and verbal;
- Communication: clear and concise, influential, command credibility at all levels of the organization, challenge constructively;
- Strategic thinking: analytical and attention to detail, with capacity to develop and willingness to try new things;
- Adaptable: ability to integrate into a diverse team in a fast paced multicultural environment;
- Organized: ability to plan/priorities tasks as appropriate;
- Reliable and pragmatic: self-motivated, work under pressure, autonomous/independent working;
- Result oriented and willingness to work hard to achieve the goals
- Strict adherence to ethical standards
Email us email@example.com or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.